PowerPoint enables you to add Audio to your introduction, which opens up numerous potential outcomes. Maybe you need to add mood melodies to one slide, a sound impact to another, and some portrayal or critique to a couple of slides.
You can either include a sound record from your PC or peruse PowerPoint’s accumulation of clasp craftsmanship sound. You would then be able to alter the sounds inside PowerPoint so they are custom-made to your introduction.
Provided that this is true, you’ve heard cases of how sound can be connected to slide appears. PowerPoint enables you to embed sound records from your PC, or you can look through the Clip Art Studio to discover the sound you require. Once you’ve embedded sound, you would then be able to alter it.
To insert audio from a file on your computer:
- From the Insert tab, tap the Audio drop-down bolt and select Audio from File.
- Find and select the coveted sound document, at that point click Insert.
- The sound record will be added to the slide.
To insert clip art audio:
- From the Insert tab, tap the Audio drop-down bolt and select Clip Art Audio. The Clip Art sheet will show up on the right.
- Enter watchwords in the Search for: field, at that point click Go.
- The outcomes will show up in the Clip Art sheet. To review a sound document, right-tap the record and select Preview/Properties.
- A discourse box will show up, and the sound document will begin playing consequently (it might take a couple of moments to stack). To play it once more, press the Play catch.
- When you’re done reviewing the record, click Close.
- When you have discovered the sound document you need to utilize, click it to embed it into the slide.
To Learn More About PowerPoint Visit www.office.com/setup And Read Related Blogs To PowerPoint.