To run a Spelling and Grammar check:
- From the Review tab, tap the Spelling and Grammar charge.
- The Spelling and Grammar sheet will show up. For every blunder in your record, Word will attempt to offer at least one proposals. You can choose a proposal and snap Change to remedy the blunder.
- Word will travel through every mistake until the point when you have inspected every one of them. After the last blunder has been looked into, an exchange box will seem affirming that the spelling and sentence structure check is finished. Snap OK.
On the off chance that no proposals are given, you can physically type the right spelling in your archive.
For spelling “errors”:
- Overlook: This will avoid the word without evolving it.
- Overlook All: This will avoid the word without evolving it, and it will likewise skirt every single other occurrence of the word in the report.
- Include: This adds the word to the lexicon so it will never come up as a mistake. Ensure the word is spelled accurately before picking this alternative.
For grammar “errors”:
- Disregard: This will skirt the word or expression without evolving it.
For sentence structure mistakes, Word gives a clarification to why it supposes something is mistaken. This can enable you to decide if you need to change or overlook it.
For Microsoft Office Product Related Articles Visit www.office.com/setup