Get Your Work Done Here
Install & Activate Your Office 365, Office 2016 Home & Student And Various Other Versions With Your Product Key With The help of www.office.com/setup
Get Most out of Office 365 & Office 2016 and accomplish your dream projects with endless possibilities
Office Product is an Application Software for Microsoft Windows & Mac IOS which is used for processing official as well as personal documents (download office from www.office.com/setup). Microsoft Office Package consists of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc. Office 365 is actually a Web based version of Microsoft Office Suite. It was basically designed for large scale sectors & organizations for Business purposes. It has an advantage of Cloud based technology, thus enabling its user to store every single piece of information or work done on Cloud Storage. So in future, if you loose any data from your computer, you can recover it from Microsoft’s Cloud Storage. Download Microsoft Office and Get Most out of Office 365 & Office 2016 and accomplish your dream projects with endless possibilities. Microsoft Office Package consists of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc. You can download Microsoft office from www.office.com/setup
Microsoft Office Setup Products
Microsoft Office Installation and Activation Process (www.office.com/setup)
- The first point is all about the Microsoft account. For the office installation, account in the Microsoft is necessary. Without Microsoft account, customers cannot get the file of office setup. If you are a new user and wants to create an account, then there are two options. You can create an account with the existing email address of third party email address providers or simply you can create new one. You can create new one which can end with hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com and many more.
- Microsoft office key is available on online stores or you can buy from best buy or from staples. Once you have the key card, you can find an area that is covered with silver coating. Under this coating is a 25 digits product key. You have to scratch that area to reveal the full 25 digits key.
- Now lets start the third step which is very important. Once you are good with the about two steps, you have to go to a website. Open your browser and type www.office.com/setup in the address bar that is located in the top side of the windows.
Once the www.office.com/setup opens, you will see a page where two options will be displayed. One is “sign in” with your Microsoft account and other is “create an Microsoft account”.
- Now sign in to your Microsoft account. You will see a where you have to put your 25 digits product key . You have to be careful here and double check your key when you are done.
- When the key matches the database in the Microsoft servers, you will see the country and language option automatically selected by the browser.
- Click on Next, You will be guided to a page where you have to select the install option.
- After clicking on the install button, a popup will be displayed at the bottom of the page with three options that are Run, Open & Cancel.
- Click on Run and grant it all the permissions which are needed for the installation.
- Now the downloading and installation of files will start. MS Office setup contains Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft One Note, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher. Once office setup will complete downloading and installation of Microsoft Office on your computer, you will have the option to see demo or click finish if you are familiar with the usage of MS Office365 or MS Office 2016.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
Announcing new tools to help you transform classroom time and personalize learning for all students.
We’re rolling into the first day of Bett with the first of three live episodes of What’s New in EDU! The Microsoft Education team is in London all week, where we’ll be streaming the show each day at 5:00 p.m. UTC and going deeper into all the exciting updates announced in our Microsoft Education news post on Tuesday.
For Day 1 of Bett, Mark Sparvell and the team take us through some of the newest tools to help you transform classroom time and personalize the learning experience for your students.
We know teachers are in a constant race to get their learning out every day. And that’s just meeting the standard, before more hard-fought time has to go into personalizing learning for each student. We think some of the following features can help get some of your time back:
Jump to section:
Live captions and subtitles in PowerPoint Built-in translation in Learning Tools New Microsoft Tea..
What’s New in EDU – Bett Edition: Announcing new Windows 10 devices and tools to drive better learning outcomes
We’re introducing seven new affordable Windows 10 devices to our portfolio for schools, faster assignments and grading tools in Microsoft Teams, and new programs to empower inclusive, personalized learning.
Our Microsoft Education team is in London for the annual Bett conference, the world’s biggest education technology event and an unmissable gathering of educators, ideas and edtech solutions.
We’ll be coming to you live each day with the biggest news we could squash into our suitcases. Tune in on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to learn about a number of new Windows 10 devices for education, new software updates to transform classroom time, and new ways to personalize the learning experience for your students while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
We kick things off with an overview of the biggest news we’ve brought for Bett. Don’t miss the surprises that follow!
Jump to section:
Introducing seven new Windows 10 devices for education and the Microsoft Classroom Pen Tran..
Disclaimer: Officesetup-activation is an independent support provider and provides on-site chat support and information services for Microsoft office products. Officesetup-activation does not have any business association with Microsoft office products. The use of images, logos and trademarks are only for reference purposes. These are the properties of Microsoft Office and we disclaim any such ownership in such condition. If you have any issues or any questions related to us, fell free to contact us.